The budgeting tool has been designed in a way that allows you to tweak it as time passes, so that you can accurately represent your spending.
Doing this makes it much easier to visualise how your income & expenses can effect your balance over time.Key Features
- A weekly approach to budgeting, you can easier predict when you can see your balance change over time.
- Starting Bank Balance, you can optionally save it.
- Debts, select one of your debt calculations to use the budget.
- Quick Edit Calculation Budgets
- Quick Edit Debt Balances
- Sort Incomes & Expenses, by Name or Amount
- 1 Month - 60 Months Forecast (5 Years)
- Single Emergency Account
- Multiple Savings Accounts
Your data is stored securely by using multiple forms of encryption, and will never be shared with any third parties.Register
The graph is where you can visually see your balance change over time, making it much easier to budget.
Make a small change to your income, expenses or debt and see the compounded change throughout a few months, a year, or even 5 years - it's your choice.
Looking to finely tune your forecast?
You can set your forecast length, update your starting bank balance, or quickly edit your debts budget, and see the results in real-time.
Income & Expenses
Setup your income and your expenses.
Select the freqency: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly.
Emergency & Savings
Track your forecasted emergency & savings account balances, pay towards them when possible within your budget, and never overdraw to make payments.